Public Statistics of Executive Coaching
A study of 100 executives, from mostly Fortune 1000 companies using coaching, showed executives reported the following percentage benefits from the coaching they received:
Statistics on the Benefits and ROI of Coaching published in the Manchester Review, 2001, Vol. 6, 1 (Jan. 16,2001)
Tangible benefits from coaching showed the following results for a large range of companies:
- Increased productivity - 53%
- Increased customer service - 39%
- Retention of executives - 32%
- Reduction in costs - 23%
- Increased bottom-line profitability - 22%
- Organizational strength - 48%
Statistics on the Benefits of Coaching - a survey reported from Clear Coaching Limited, February 2007
- New or improved skills - 50%
- Work relationships within a team - 50%
- Seeing others' perspectives - 47%
- Clarity in work life - 43%
- Increased motivation - 43%
- Improved atmosphere - 40%
- Sales and revenue - 23%
- Obtained goals - 20%
Are you Ready?
Take this short quiz to find out if your performance can be increased with the help of an Executive Coach.
Take the Coaching Quiz!
We have the tools
Maximize your human capital through
our coaching, team and board building,
development, and tools.